The Department of Computer Science offers various study opportunities abroad for students enrolled in its degree courses:
- The Erasmus+ Program, which allows students enrolled in any Degree Course of the Department to carry out a Mobility for Study or for Traineeship, possibly aimed at carrying out the thesis abroad. See the Erasmus Outgoing page.
- For students of the Master’s Degree in Computer Science, a Double Degree is active with the University of Malaga.
- For students of the Master’s Degree in Data Science, a Double Degree is active with the University of Paris Dauphine.
Other opportunities are published periodically on the Studying Abroad page of the University of Pisa. Among them, the following calls for scholarships are funded by the University of Pisa itself:
- Call for Degree Theses Abroad, only for Master’s Degree students.
- Call for the assignment of grants / mobility scholarships for the acquisition of CFU abroad, only for current students.
Internationalization Office: Dr. Veronica Tomatis, reception on Thursday morning 9-12
Prof. Andrea Corradini, Area Coordinator for Internationalization (CAI)