Study plan has to be presented by the students enrolled in AY 2020-2021 by July 30th 2021
The study plan has to be submitted via email to the president of the master degree and CC to teaching secretary office (addresses stefano dot giordano, marco dot danelutto and rosaria dot mongini at unipi dot it) filling this Form.
The rules to complete the study plans may be summarized as follow (see also this slides).
Students must choose:
- exams for a total of 9 credits in the group A of “insegnamenti affini” (see the list of exams in the group A below)
- exams for a total of 12 credits in the group C of “insegnamenti caratterizzanti” (see the list of exams in the group C below)
- exams for a total of 9 credits as “free choice” (any exam given at the Univ. of Pisa, usually also taken from either group A or C)
We accept 6 credits in group A or 9 credits in group C provided that in the total of the credits in group A and C is 21 credits or a) the total in the three groups is 30 credits and b) the free choice exam(s) is (are) from either group A or C.
Students are free to present a study plan not obeying these rules, but the study plan has to be approved. The study plans respecting the rules above will be automatically approved, instead.
Students may consider including in the study plan the exams listed in the form in Bold in the tabs named GroupA and GroupC. This year we have run the presentation of the non mandatory courses on June 16th, on teams. Recording of the session is available through this link.
The following material is relative to the Study plans for students enrolled in 2019-2020. It will be updated after the meeting of June 16th.
Group-C (“Caratterizzanti”, you need 12 credits from this group, in case you may indicate 9 credits adding the 3 credits of the final survey, but in this case you must have 9 credits (without survey) in group-A):
- SPD Programming tools for parallel and distributed systems (6 credits, Coppola, ISTI CNR)
- PAD Distributed enabling platforms (6 credits, Dazzi, ISTI CNR) (short presentation video)
- IR Information retrieval (6 credits Ferragina) (short presentation video)
- SR ICT Risk Assessment (Network Security) (9 credits, Baiardi)
Group-A (“Affini”, you need 9 credits from this group, in case you may indicate 6 credits adding the 3 credits of the final survey, but in this case you must have 12 credits (without survey) in group-C):
- ACS Networking architectures, components and services (9 credits, Pagano M.) (short presentation video) (NOT AVAILABLE FOR 2020-21 students)
- AED Packet switching and processing architectures (6 credits, Procissi) (short presentation video)
- PA Lab of Routing Architectures and Protocols (Routing architectures and protocols lab) (6 credits, Adami) (short presentation video)
- CSA High Performance Scientific Computing (6 credits, Parallel Scientific Computing) (Gemignani) (short presentation video)
- NETOPT Network optimization (6 credits, Scutellà) This subject will be given only during A.Y. 2021-22
- P2P Peer to peer systems and blockchains (6 credits, Ricci)