Enrollment, moving to other courses/Universities


Moving to/from other courses/Universities

Continuation of Study

Students of the old systems

Students enrolled in undergraduate courses of the old systems (D.M. 509/99 and prior) are still guaranteed the conclusion of their studies.
The transition to the degree programs of the new system must be explicitly requested from the “Student Practices” committee which will assess the previous credits in order to recognize them for the transition to new careers.

Students who remain enrolled in specialist degrees (class 23 / s) are advised to read carefully what is described in this document.

Further information