The EU Erasmus + Program for education, training, youth and sport allows students to carry out a study or traineeship period in the Member States of the European Union and in other countries participating in the Program, obtaining university credits with the guarantee of obtaining recognition of activities carried out abroad.
The deadline for submitting applications is fixed at 12 am of April 23, 2021.
The management of the call, in its various phases, is carried out through the Erasmus Mobility portal.
For any information or doubts consult in the order:
- the announcement, guidelines and other information on the information on the site Erasmus Mobility
- on Tuesday 13 April at 1 pm the presentation of the new Erasmus + call for student mobility 2021/22 will be held on Teams. Interested students can join the meeting by connecting to
- information on the Erasmus website of the Department of Computer Science, including the transparencies of the presentation: Transparencies of the presentation 13/04/2021
- Recording of the meeting of 13/04/2021 on Teams
- if you still have questions send an email to email@example.com
Mobility for Study
Study mobility is regulated on the basis of interinstitutional agreements between the University of Pisa
and Higher Education Institutes of countries participating in the Erasmus + Program. The list of Partners of the Department of Computer Science can be consulted on the Erasmus Mobility website. The Partner List page also contains links to the Partner pages.
Mobility for Traineeship
The Computer Science Department has a total of 40 months scholarships available for Traineeship.
The Department does not have specific agreements with companies and institutions to carry out Erasmus + Traineeship.
The candidate must be personally interested in finding a venue to carry out the traineeship.
It can be useful:
- contact teachers of the Degree Course to find out if they have contacts abroad
- see https://erasmusintern.org/
- contact “Agency for support in the search for traineeships abroad: Erasplus +”, which offers paid services.
Study mobility: Requirements
- Students enrolled in the Bachelor can only apply after having acquired at least 36 credits.
- It is also recalled that students who have not earned at least 60 ECTS (of which at least 24 INF / 01 and 24 MAT / * or FIS / *) cannot support fundamental third year courses abroad.
Master Degree in Computer Science and Networking
The student can only apply if he has recorded at least two exams.
Master’s Degrees, Master’s Degree in Computer Science and Master’s Degree in Computer Science for Economics and Business (Business Informatics)
There are no specific requirements.
Traineeship mobility: Requirements
At the time of application, be enrolled in the 3rd year and have supported at least:
for an internship of 12 credits, have supported at least 150 credits;
for an internship of 18 credits, have supported at least 144 credits.
There are no particular merit requirements.